Jeez! It’s getting really close now, the rodeo is about to begin. If you want to read all details about the Raging Bull Series please visit this link. Beneath are the most important points:
- If you haven’t registered yet, please e-mail email@example.com
- Venue: Spelletjescafé 2 Klaveren, De Clercqstraat 136, 1052 NP Amsterdam (You are not allowed to bring your own drinks or food inside the venue)
- You can only pay cash at 2 Klaveren. The ATM is nearby so don’t worry!
- Please be on-time, registration (€10 in cash) starts at 10:30 and the tournament starts at 11:00. In case you are late, please send an e-mail, call, what’s app to us or somebody else who can get in touch with us (Richard & Jimmy)
- To be able to provide full coverage of the event, please submit your deckpic at registration! This can be done via e-mail or What’s app.
- We play according to the Swedish Rules (The latest B&R updates will be used at Raging Bull), and don’t allow any reprints (No CE/ICE, Revised or Foreign language cards)
- If you don’t make the top 8, we have an Old School, Swedish legal, Pauper Tournament. Sign-up is open for everybody during the day.
- For each English Raging Bull card donated to the organisation, an additional raffle ticket will be provided.
- For those people who are already in town on Friday and/or already want to meet-up on Friday, please drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your mobile number so we can create a what’s app group to discuss further details. We could meet at 2-klaveren, play some casual games and enjoy some of the nightlife Amsterdam has to offer so that we can optimally prepare for some Old School Magic the next day 😉
- While we do break for lunch around 13:00, 50+ people at the same time is a lot for the venue to process. We will do our best to provide as much food during the lunchbreak but you can obviously also order food in between any other round.
We currently have 54 participants registered. That’s unbelievable considering it’s the first edition and it’s 100% Swedish. 20 participants come from abroad just to play this tournament! This only shows how awesome the Old School community is. We’re planning to liveblog the event during the day and we will be live-streaming (without commentary) as well. If you have idea’s, suggestions or questions please contact us.
We are really looking forward to the event and hope to see you the 25th!
|Venue Open:||10:30 (possibly a little before)|
|Registration:||10:30 – 11:00|
|Lunch:||After Round 2 (+/- 13:00)|
|Swiss Rounds End:||+/- 17:00 (after 5 Rounds)|
|Top 8 Announcement / Raffle:||+/- 17:00|
|Top 8 / Pauper Tournament Start:||+/- 17:30|
|Tournament End:||+/- 20:00|
|Venue Closed:||+/- 20:30|